Sunday, September 24, 2006

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA
especially to all my Muslim friends.


Nothing much lately.
Except for the fact that I can be quite bored lar.
Busy and stressful too at the same time.
Thats when I'm at work of course.
Anyway, I cried in the meeting today.
The colleagues were shocked!
They didn't expect me to be stressful cause they told me I always look relaxed and laid back.
Ptuih! *spit at their faces*
hahaha..laid-back ke aper!!!!
work like a mad dog...
and the kids weren't co-operating enough.
sorry to say this but I just feel like 'killing' them.
Not all of course.
I mean the 'monsters' arr!!!
very 'kurangajar', u know!!! mak bapak tak ajar...
takpe dah besar nanti confirm the parents kene pijak kepala.
baru padan muka.

Anyway, 'permanent night shift' is not easy.
hahaha...
i seldom meet 'him'
he felt guilty though cause he said he has so many commitments that he cant even be here for me when I'm down.
Actually, its ok lah...he don't have to feel guilty.
Its good actually that we meet like once every week or almost fornightly...
Look at the bright side...
hahah....
I'm trying to console myself...
I'm being patient and he's very understanding.
Thats good enough.

But he's getting malas and more malas.
BAD BAD!!!
y? cause i also malas...hahaha
but not that bad lar...
nvm...I will 'drill' him.
wahahhaha

3:03 AM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com